The museum open daily from 11am to 6pm.
Visitor guidelines during the Corona-Virus situation:
From November 15th we are only allowed to admit those who have been vaccinated and those who have recovered. Exception: children and young people under 18 years of age. At the entrance, adults must present a digitally verifiable proof of vaccination or recovery (QR code on the smartphone or on the printout and always present an official photo ID! Students under the age of 18 only need to present a student ID. People who cannot be vaccinated must present a certificate, a current PCR test and an official photo ID.
- Proof of completed vaccination (final required dose must have been at least 14 days previously)
- Proof of full recovery
- Entrance via a time-slot online ticket will restrict visitor numbers and avoid queues.
- At the moment we have limited a visitor stay of 2 hours
- Maintain your distance from other visitors
- Only enter the museum if wearing a medical or a FFP2 mask (from age 6)
During the Christmas holidays, visitors under the age of 18 are required to submit a negative Covid-19 test result or proof of vaccination or recovery (Rapid test (max. 24h old) or PCR test result (max. 48h old))
Young children under 6 years: No proof required
We sincerely thank Neustart Kultur for their support during the difficult Corona times.